Sunday, May 14, 2006

What I Got for My Birthday



It's very very beautiful. I love it! It's far more beautiful than anything I would have gotten for myself. It's a Vera Bradley "Miller" bag, from my loving husband. My only concern: is it too big? You can't really tell in this picture, but when I am holding it, it is really quite big. 24" across, to be specific.

I looked at some other Vera Bradley bags in the store today (my loving husband took the children to the circus! without me! Happy Mother's Day!!!) and there is a tote that I like a lot, but has a toggle instead of a zipper, and then the diaper bag (or Baby Bag) which has a zipper and is just about the right amount smaller.

Decisions, decisions.

2 comments:

kathy said...

I love this bag! It looks the perfect size hanging in the tree, but I'll go fish out a tape measure and try to give you more helpful feedback.

What a thoughtful husband you have! (He must come from good stock.)

Happy Birthday!
Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Obessive Knitter's Day!

xo,
k.

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»