Thursday, July 20, 2006

West Coast knitting


Sign found on BART ... I love it! I knit both ways under the bay on our visit to San Francisco and the East Bay.

I knit on trains, planes and ... boats. Made progress on the Wallaby and started and unstarted several socks. Decided I really need some plain sock yarn before I do any fancy patterns; they just get lost.



This is one of the linen (Euroflax) washcloths I made for my mother last year and I got to see in action in California. The picture is terrible! The color is not nearly so washed out. I don't know how much she has used it, but it definitely softened up nicely with washing. The pattern is from Knitter's Stash.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cool .. I've never seen that BART sign. And WHAT did you knit??? It's wonderful. Washcloth? I need details!