Friday, August 03, 2007

Greener Grass

Now that I know it's out of print, this is the pattern book I absolutely must have:

Jo Sharp Hand Knitting Collection: Number Two

I love the Bridget Cardigan, despite its resemblance to the sweater I just made. I like it better!

It doesn't seem to be available anywhere, so if anyone ever runs across a copy (or has one to spare) I would love it if you could buy it for me. (I'll reimburse you, obviously!)

I just checked to see if coveting knitting books you can't have was one of the Seven Deadly Sins. Apparently not, but I'm sure there's something sinful about it just the same.

2 comments:

Teal said...

Isn't this a great book? I like Isobelle and Rebecca myself and I do have a copy which I think I purchased on EBay. There don't seem to be any currently for sale there but I'll keep my eye out.

Anonymous said...

Good news, bad news. I think I own this. I think it must be in Cambria because I can't find it.

I'm pretty sure this is the one I bought with an eye toward Isobelle, which I love, but ultimately feared might not be "me." It's the one with the crocheted flower down the front, right? This is all beside the point. We'll be down in November and I'll hunt for it then.